EUIRANC carries out and supports independent humanitarian projects of the Euro-Iranian community for nonpolitical, nonpartisan and nonprofit objectives that are aligned with its own.
The organisation has carried out the following initiatives to date:
- A donation of 30 computers and laptops for two village schools and a library in rural areas.
- Financial aid for 12 families – mostly single mothers households. Due to limited income or medical costs such as for cancer treatment.
- Financial aid for building a hospital Abadan.
- School material for an entire school in Turkmen Sahra.
- Birthday party and presents for an entire orphanage in Tehran (District 22).
- A donation project with the German Ministry of Health (Bundesministerium für Gesundheit) to transport and deliver advanced medical ventilators to Covid-19 battling ICU stations of hospitals in the provinces Ilam, Khouzestan and Kerman.
- A project to equip a Covid-19 special care unit of a small hospital in the Kerman province, with full equipment for seven beds, an ultrasound device and a portable ambulance ICU medical ventilator of the manufacturer Dräger.
- The campaign “30by13” during the first Covid-19 wave of Iran to fundraise and purchase 78 ResMed medical ventilators, and deliver these to 44 hospitals of 32 Iranian cities in rural areas (in the provinces Ilam, Kermanshah, Khouzestan, Sistan Baluchistan, Mazandaran and Gilan). Please see further information here.
- An initiative for the Butterfly Children of Iran, by which one year worth of supplies of special bandages were delivered to ten children of families in need, together with the official organisation supporting these children in Iran.
- A relief project during the 2019 Iran floods in which we:
– purchased and delivered essential goods for victims, and
– reconstructed businesses and homes,
in Golestan, Lorestan and Khouzestan. Please see further information under Our Story.
- A drinking water project in Sistan Baluchistan after children drowned in open cisterns or were attacked by reptiles that had settled there.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.